1. Jodie Comer was born and raised in Liverpool, England, where she attended St. Julie's Catholic High School.
1. She made her acting debut in 2008 with a guest appearance on the British medical drama series "The Royal Today."
1. Comer's breakout role was as Chloe Gemell in the British comedy-drama series "My Mad Fat Diary."
1. She starred in the BBC America drama series "Killing Eve," playing the assassin Villanelle, for which she won a Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Seri
1. Comer has appeared in several feature films, including "Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker," "Free Guy," and "The Last Duel."
1. She is known for her ability to master accents and dialects, having played characters from different regions of the UK, as well as Russia, France, and Italy.
1. In 2020, Comer was named one of Time magazine's 100 most influential people in the world.
1. She is a supporter of several charities, including the Teenage Cancer Trust and the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation.
1. Comer is a talented artist and often shares her sketches and drawings on her social media accounts.